Piano removals by crane: In situations where your piano cannot be moved by steps or stairs, Upright Piano Movers would utilise our crane. But there are a number of things to consider before employing the crane to do such a move such as:
- Can the crane get close enough to the house? Or do we have to lift over a roof?
- What is the height of the window or balcony from ground level?
- What is your type of window construction ie sash, UPVC etc?
- What borough or county are you located in?
- Are there any overhangs, roofs, telegraph lines, trees or other obstacles that could impair the crane?
- All crane moves have to be inspected by our estimator for health and safety reasons and also a lifting plan has to be completed (this is a legal requirement).
If you are in any doubt about whether your piano will fit into its new location our estimator can visit your property and give an instant decision. A site visit is required for all crane work.