Upright Pianos are the most popular type.
It generally has the height of 110cm to 128cm
Upright Pianos weigh around 440 pounds.
Upright Pianos Movers recommend that your piano should only be moved by Professional Piano Carriers.
Please be aware that a man and a van furniture removers may not be experienced in moving pianos.
Upright Pianos require particular attention.
The legs need to be removed very carefully and a special trolley is required so they can be moved on their side through doors.
An estimated cost to move an Upright Piano within the London area varies in cost.
Assuming one-way, ground floor, no stairs, easy access and a business hours delivery.
However each situation will be different, so it is best to fill out our quote form and get a quotation.
If you wish to move your piano between rooms in your own house please be conscious of the piano’s weight and possible injury risks before doing the following:
- Close and if possible secure the lid
- Be aware that upright pianos have a tendency to tip over and grand piano legs may snap, so it is important not to push the piano
- If you are moving an upright piano, position at least one person on each end
- Position at least three people around grand pianos, one near each leg.
- It is important to alleviate the weight off the castors, but you do not need to lift it off the floor
- Roll the piano very slowly and carefully a few centimeters at a time
London Piano Movers, Piano Movers Uk, Piano Movers Near Me, Piano Movers East London, Piano Movers And Storage, Piano Shipping, Piano Moving Company, Piano Moving And Storage Near Me